Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Seriously. Look at that dude and then read through the descriptions of the various tattoos he has. I wouldn't let this guy within a city block of my kid.

But the one on his right ankle is a smiley face. That's gotta count for something. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If I can hang a man for stealing my horse, I can sure as hell hang him for screwing my daughter.

Stupid judges and their snowflake laws!
    If we bring back punishment far crimes, we might actually have less of them. You know - A Deterrent.
    That phrase - "Crime Doesn't Pay" is not correct these days. Crime does pay and they will keep doing crime until that's fix. :xmad:

There's no denying that a successful death sentence results in 0 recidivism.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Seriously. Look at that dude and then read through the descriptions of the various tattoos he has. I wouldn't let this guy within a city block of my kid.

I can't believe no one has mentioned he's 6' and weighs 112 lbs. Along with the looks and tats he's quite a chick magnet.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If I can hang a man for stealing my horse, I can sure as hell hang him for screwing my daughter.

Stupid judges and their snowflake laws!
    If we bring back punishment far crimes, we might actually have less of them. You know - A Deterrent.
    That phrase - "Crime Doesn't Pay" is not correct these days. Crime does pay and they will keep doing crime until that's fix. :xmad:

Truth. My wife's debit card got hit for $3,000. The bank knew who did it, but didn't bother pressing charges.

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    This person was "housed" at my place of employment, his stay here was not pleasant to say the least if that comforts anyone. I can only assume that he'll be back again now with this current finding, and once again, myself and others will attempt to make sure he does not have a pleasant stay again. Its cases like this that make me question how someone can get out of a prison sentence so quickly with the 10 years doing 5 years sentences.

Top Bottom