• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i did a quick search but only came up with one place (everglades ammo or something like that) and they were out of stock on everything. So the real question i have is where can i get .223/5.56 once fired brass for a decent price. I also would be interested in some 9mm as well but i am not as concerned about that. Im looking for at least 1000 now and would be interested in much more. Also dont give me the "watch ingo classifieds" because i always seems to get there too late....im more looking for a online store or something.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I buy my bullets here at a great price and any order over $50 ships free (except hazmat). While the prices are higher than what I would pay, you have to consider that this brass is already processed.

9mm for $53 per k
    .223 for $80 per k

Once-Fired Brass <-- here is the link

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I did this google search 3 days ago and found several dozen sites and even private party listings for .223 brass, once fired. Some sites have it seperated by headstamp, some dont.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I buy once fired 223 brass almost exclusively off of gunbroker because its so hard to find. I've tried the regular online stores but they don't usually have exactly what I look for. On gunbroker I can be much more picky.

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I went to Amazon.com and they had 1k 223 brass, cleaned - prepped - trimmed and fully ready to reload. The total price is 90 to 115 per 1000. I thought that was great.
    There was another person on amazon and you send them your brass and they will prep it for 30.00 and send back. Prep is almost everything on once fired cases.
    If you can buy new 1k brass, it is like and is new ammo.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I buy new Lake City from Natchez for 219- per 2k. It comes out to about 250- with shipping. Each time I load them I use a little spring loaded prick punch and make a dimple in the case bottom. Good brass I might add.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I also vote for top brass.

Another trick that I use often is:

Go to google, search for .223 brass + "WTS". Then when the search results come up, go to the left side and select "discussions" meaning only forums. Then sort that by date to see the newest first. This will search all forum buy/sell/trade areas for people just posting their stuff for sale.

You can usually find people posting brass within an hour or so of them posting if you search often. Sign up on the forum, contact them, and buy it.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I also vote for top brass.

Another trick that I use often is:

Go to google, search for .223 brass + "WTS". Then when the search results come up, go to the left side and select "discussions" meaning only forums. Then sort that by date to see the newest first. This will search all forum buy/sell/trade areas for people just posting their stuff for sale.

You can usually find people posting brass within an hour or so of them posting if you search often. Sign up on the forum, contact them, and buy it.

Props to you sir! i was never aware of this possiblity

Top Bottom