• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    I just stumbled across "once-fired" brass on Midway's website.

I didn't know if it was common knowledge amongst my INGO brethren (and sisters that reload) that Midway had once-fired brass. News to me.

If anyone out there knows of other great places to buy reloading supplies online or near the Evansville area, please share. Near Evansville, Whittaker's in KY, is the best place I've found to date. And Graf & Sons has been the best overall online supplier that I've come across.

Thanks ahead of time for your suggestions!

:ingo:

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    Dave's Gun Shop in Holland
    Meek's Gun shop in Fort Branch

These are the two places that I have used so far that are local. Dave's has a much larger selection of reloading gear that Meek's. Haven't checked out Whitakers as far as reloading goes, so I can't compare them to Dave's or Meek's.

raggedoutcummins77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    morgantown in
    Profire is where ill ne getting all my stuff from once he opens his shop up
    I got a t-7 press from him wile back and took his class its was a very good glass to take. But little far for you.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Dave's Gun Shop in Holland
    Meek's Gun shop in Fort Branch

These are the two places that I have used so far that are local. Dave's has a much larger selection of reloading gear that Meek's. Haven't checked out Whitakers as far as reloading goes, so I can't compare them to Dave's or Meek's.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I stumbled upon Meek's earlier this week, and bought 1000 rnds of once fired 223 rems for $60, and 500 rnds of 40 S&W for $20. Don't go looking for those deals now... I bought all they had. If you are interested, you may want to call ahead to see if they've got any more of those sizes in stock. There were some 9mm, 308 and 50 cal.

butthead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    I buy a lot of brass from Crown bullet, bullets for reloading from Everglades Ammo and affordable brass for bullets. Pick up some from other companies off of the internet. These companies are on the internet also. They have websites.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Grafs, Wideners, hi-tech ammo and rocky mountain reloading are sites i have ordered from.

Graf & Sons - The Reloading Authority - Your Source for Shooting Supplies
    Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC
    Rocky Mountain Reloading
    http://www.hi-techammo.com/

Profire arms is where I've been getting everything else, but he is in Indy and a bit of a drive for you...

I've used Graf's multiple times, and they've been great. Thanks for the three other suggestions... I'll definitely check them out.

Top Bottom