• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    Anyone here ever ordered once fired brass from Scharch Mfg?

Products

I just received my first order for 500 sized and primed .223 and am very pleased with it. Almost all the brass is LC
    . $81 + $11.50 shipping

"500 PIECES OF 100% Processed Brass that has been deprimed,reamed, cleaned and full length sized and trimmed. Mixed headstamps (wcc, lc,fc)

DUE TO THE CONTINUED SHORTAGES OF PRIMERS WE ARE CHANGING FROM THE CCI #41 MILL SPEC PRIMER TO THE STANDARD SMALL RIFLE #400 CCI. THE CCI #400 HAS EXACTLY THE SAME LOAD REQUIREMENTS AS THE #41. THE 400 IS NICKEL PLATED AND WILL PERFORM THE SAME. THE DIFFERENCE IS THE MILL SPEC #41 IS USED BY THE MILITARY TO PREVENT SLAM FIRING IN THE SAME PRIMER FOUND IN ALL COMMERCIAL AMMUNITION. No Haz Mat fee for shipping primed brass.!"

:ar15:

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    We use unprimed Scharch (Top Brass) .223 and .308 brass in the ammo we sell. They do an outstanding job removing the primer crimp, sizing, trimming and polishing the brass. There are occcasionally unusable cases, but that is par for the course with once-fired brass. Here's a link to their site: Top Brass.

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    Thanks for the responses guys. This is really good looking brass. I'm going to load up a couple of boxes this week to try out.

Top Bottom