• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    He is definitely keeping that free arm secure and that's a good thing. Dakota is a great kid and I enjoyed throwing hawks with him.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Its always nice to hear about kids being taught that something woth having is worth working and saving for. Just look at what happens to a country when a huge portion of the populatiuon thinks they deserve everything for free.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I’m happy for Dakota. He’s a great kid, with a good head on his shoulders. I like it when kids can have an adult conversation, but still like to goof off and have fun.

A lot of kids I’d say aren’t mature enough for a blade like that... I’d say he’s definitely mature enough.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm like others here I'm very happy for Dakota. It takes a lot of will and want to be able to save up the money for something. Even as an adult I have problems with this at times. I'm very glad to see someone his age be able to do it so he could get what he wanted.

Knowing what kind of people his parents are I know he's in good hands and being taught well. His parents are some of the nicest people I know do well with their kids. I'll say congrats to them on raising a fine young man. Which I'm sure they'll be able to guide him to be even better in life in the future.

Top Bottom