One good reason to clean you new firearm BEFORE you fire it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MicLouis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    <threadjack>ultrasonic is nice, and does a good job. you can accomplish the same thing with gun cleaner/oil (i use rem oil, its aerosol, cleaner/lube in one can, it works for me, flame on) and a toothbrush (do not use the same one you use to brush your teeth, itll taste terrible when you are done). open the manual, complete field strip, cleaning, lubrication and reassembly should all be in there. good luck, any questions, google them, someone has asked them before and they have been answered on this forum or another. has gotten me out of a few jams</threadjack>

Cool! thanks for the advice :rockwoot: I lost my manual tho but i'll try to find it so I can do the cleaning properly. Still considering ultrasonic cleaning tho. lol. Anyway, I'll try to find old threads here to get more info on this. :D

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    i saw a guy come out to the range with a mauser he had just purchased..
    lucky for him.. he could not get the bolt to close on a round..
    asked me for help and i looked down bore.. chamber & bore was packed with grease still..

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Warsaw
    Wow,luckily you saw that before you shot it. Nice pick for a 22 rifle, I've been shopping around for a 22 but unsure yet if I want a pistol or rifle. I hear the 10/22 is a great rifle to customize.

Top Bottom