• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I haven't shot all guns, but I would go with Sig P226 if I had to have one for everything.

Now, let's hear what the Glock 19 boys and girls have to say. :D

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    1911. Like me it is simple and reliable. I know how to shoot it, take it apart and repair it if necessary. Ammo is relatively common for it. No plastic parts please - they don't age all that well over the decades a person might keep his "only" handgun.

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ruger sr40c. Great for cc, full size mag for range and stopping power for self defense and zombies. I wish they would make a .45 of the same size as the 40c and 9c, that would be perfect.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I gave this some thought after my last trip to the range. I have two handguns, a ruger mark III blued target 22lr and a glock 20SF 10mm. I love how powerful the 10mm is, but that 22lr is so much more accurate, and quicker to fire I'm going to say that right now if I had to take one pistol for everything I ever needed it'd be that ruger 22lr. The 20sf is a luxury item and if I could take it also that'd be great, but my first choice will be my ruger 22lr.

Anything that needs done inside of pistol shooting distances can be done with a 22lr.

Top Bottom