• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    One Marine will be bringing this young lady as a date to the marine Corps. ball.:rockwoot:
    ymoviesblog-634123637-1310408871.jpg

Mila Kunis Accepts Marine's Invite to Corps Ball - MOVIE TALK on Yahoo! Movies

glad she is doing something for the soldiers.

Last edited:

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    she's going to need a armed guard, you know how Marines and Salors get after a few stiff drinks;), I was both:), Hospital Corpman 2nd class, and loved the marines I was attached to, and all the places uncle Ronny sent us:rockwoot:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Definitely hot! But um, is she somebody special or just some hot chick willing to give up a sympathy date to somebody she probably wouldn't have the time of day for if the masses weren't drooling over her every move?:dunno:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I saw this on yahoo news. My GF pulled up the video on you tube, but the comments made by people on the video made us mad. @Westside, I'm a Navy man myself.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I saw this on yahoo news. My GF pulled up the video on you tube, but the comments made by people on the video made us mad. @Westside, I'm a Navy man myself.

If you actually enlisted or are an officer you are more navy then I. I am just an R&D engineer working mostly on electronic warfare and white/yellow (depending on age) gear.

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Can one Marine hold off a whole company of other Marines? He may need to If she's wearing an outfit like in the Picture! :laugh:

That might actually be an issue unfortunately. I laughed for a second, but then remembered a few years ago at a birthday ball where I had guys making passes and one actually physically try to separate my date and I. I hope these Marines are more respectful. And I'm Navy as well, commissioned in May heading to flight school in October.

Top Bottom