One Million Moms for Gun Control doesn't want to hear your side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    So my wife posted on their Facebook page explaining she is a mother and a gun owner. That she agrees with making it harder for certain people to obtain firearms, but banning certain weapons and limiting ammo sales is pointless. She tried to explain to them that its is the person holding the gun that commits the crime not the gun. She wanted to see if she could atleast get a few of them to think this through. What she got was the opposite, instead of coming back with an intelligent argument or even comment on her points ...they delete her post. What a shame they can't even come up with anything to counter what she said so they bury their heads in the sand.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Here is what we are up against:

Idiocy.jpg

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    They banned me and deleted all of my post as well. At first the "civil discussion" about gun control talk is what she wanted. But once I started dropping the knowledge bombs she banned me and deleted my post. Then proceeded to change the description of the page. Like was stated her page, her rules.....however ignorant and asinine it may be. Just goes to show you the current state of mind of the general populace of this once great country.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Shows what they know. Last time I checked, an AR15 is semi-automatic.

Did you see the one lady cited an article from the Washington Post as a source that automatic weapons (I think that is what she was referring to by saying "assault weapons") were legal again? She either didn't even read her own article or she doesn't understand gun lingo (most likely). This is the problem, the anti-gunners rely that people will stay ignorant of what the difference is and use terminology to pass laws.

I think the renewal of the "assault weapons" will occur because of the Rhinos and the Blue Dog Democrats will go along with the Leftists. This is why, even if the NRA or any other gun organization gives a Blue Dog a good rating you cannot vote for them because they will go along with the Democratic Party when a situation that can't go to waste occurs.

Top Bottom