• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Is it just me or did they spread it out more? I got real tired of wall to wall people at the old ones. Seemd that while some of the aisles were tight...there were many areas where you could breathe and walk w/o issue. The overflow into other parts of the building were nice too.

Of course, you still got the guys standing in the middle of a narrow row chatting being annoying and blocking traffic...but overall it didn't feel as cramped.

Well done 1500 orgs! Its not your fault a lot of your vendors were overcharging for their wares!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Kramer
    We noticed that also. Movement was much easier. I baffles me why people bring a baby stroller ! Wow, can find a babysitter for a couple of hours ? If I took my little kid, I'd carry them. I sure as heck wouldn't be crashing into the back of peoples legs as they shopped. My patience for that kind of stuff runs short. And since I'm on my soap box...
    when I'm at a sporting event and they play the national anthem, get off your tail, get on your feet and remove your hat! Sorry 87iroc...I got off subject.

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    I baffles me why people bring a baby stroller ! Wow, can find a babysitter for a couple of hours ? If I took my little kid, I'd carry them. I sure as heck wouldn't be crashing into the back of peoples legs as they shopped. My patience for that kind of stuff runs short.

Amen to that. I can only hope it's because this is their first gun show, and they didn't realize how cramped it usually is. It gets more and more difficult to extend that "benefit of the doubt" each year, though.

shades171

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    That was my only complaint in the past. It seems that it was shoulder to shoulder and very tight. I didn't make it to the last one , but plan on going to the one on May 30th-31st-June 1st

Top Bottom