Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That HAD to leave a mark. between the impact with the car, and then getting steamrolled by the officer, he probably needs some meds and/or stitches.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I saw a guy try to do that and ended up eating the windshield hard enough to crack it. He was a better jumper, but a worse lander. To his credit, he bounced and tried to continue to run.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    LOL, looks like the cop sort of ran into him as the guy bounced off the truck, but he did turn it into a pretty decent form tackle.

That HAD to leave a mark. between the impact with the car, and then getting steamrolled by the officer, he probably needs some meds and/or stitches.

That was the best part for me. The tackle was just perfect because the guy fell right into it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Just like cops nowadays are required to have an education, it looks like they are in better physical shape too. That officer was a bit husky and no spring chicken, yet he sprinted faster and hit harder than the much younger man. That kid should be ashamed. When I was that perp's age it was a rare adult that I couldn't run circles around.

I'm grateful that police in the '70s were fat and lazy...... And now that I'm old, I'm grateful that they aren't! That's a hypocrite for you.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    No idea why, but the hit the officer made on that guy made me think 'nice hit mama' from this:

[video=youtube;-A2WXEjOl4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A2WXEjOl4Y[/video]

:):

Top Bottom