• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Just saw a meme/text conversation on a video game chat that said something to the effect of "hey I gotta go, moms calling me." Guy responded with "Ok we will play tomorrow."

Apparently the guy didn't play anymore, or maybe lost his game console, because the next message was "Hey man, don't know if you remember me from 8 years ago, but I got married last week...."

My brother and I were discussing this and how we make friends, good friends, sometimes on video games in his case, and this forum in mine.

Case and point; when we have lost members here. I may have never met them in person, but felt like I knew them through this forum. I see a lot of new guys come on here and we joke and tease them about getting to 50. But, in all seriousness, I was one of those get to 50 guys. I'm glad I stuck around and chatted with everyone here and have made some good friendships.

We might be a bunch of assholes, but, I'd rather be in the company of this bunch of assholes than the company of many others.

Thanks for reading....until we have the opportunity, or if we never meet....stay safe!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just saw a meme/text conversation on a video game chat that said something to the effect of "hey I gotta go, moms calling me." Guy responded with "Ok we will play tomorrow."

Apparently the guy didn't play anymore, or maybe lost his game console, because the next message was "Hey man, don't know if you remember me from 8 years ago, but I got married last week...."

My brother and I were discussing this and how we make friends, good friends, sometimes on video games in his case, and this forum in mine.

Case and point; when we have lost members here. I may have never met them in person, but felt like I knew them through this forum. I see a lot of new guys come on here and we joke and tease them about getting to 50. But, in all seriousness, I was one of those get to 50 guys. I'm glad I stuck around and chatted with everyone here and have made some good friendships.

We might be a bunch of assholes, but, I'd rather be in the company of this bunch of assholes than the company of many others.

Thanks for reading....until we have the opportunity, or if we never meet....stay safe!
    *******????!!!! You've been talking to my ex-wife haven't you?:lmfao:

A cop friend of mine once told a real estate agent that was complaining about me performing a perfectly legal act in my front yard during his open house (because it was scaring off potential buyers) "Yeah, that femurphy77 can be a real ******* when he wants to be". And then bid us farewell.:rockwoot:

HEY! Why did my ******* get censored and your ******* didn't?????

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Tomorrow will by my 1 year anniversary on here, and I already personally met many prolific members including two moderators (well technically three as I actually met Bigtanker before my time on here and had no knowledge he was on INGO at the time). I've said it somewhere else before, but the gun community has one of the best communities out there.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I’ve been to a few meet and greets over the years and have never been disappointed. And if you think we have some…eh…characters here now, you should have been around a few years back.
    Were you at the one where SnS had the camo M1A out on the table? That one was fun and weird at the same time. He's a wackado.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Were you at the one where SnS had the camo M1A out on the table? That one was fun and weird at the same time. He's a wackado.
    I remember SnS (on here, never met him) and the stories. His wife was on here too. I'm drawing a blank on her handle. Something with "redneck" in it IIRC. She seemed okay I think.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I remember SnS (on here, never met him) and the stories. His wife was on here too. I'm drawing a blank on her handle. Something with "redneck" in it IIRC. She seemed okay I think.
    RedneckReject

I ended up driving her around to pick up a "new" motor from a junkyard for their car. I had a truck that could haul it.

They were an odd couple.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    *******????!!!! You've been talking to my ex-wife haven't you?:lmfao:

A cop friend of mine once told a real estate agent that was complaining about me performing a perfectly legal act in my front yard during his open house (because it was scaring off potential buyers) "Yeah, that femurphy77 can be a real ******* when he wants to be". And then bid us farewell.:rockwoot:

HEY! Why did my ******* get censored and your ******* didn't?????

???

1705026963486.png

Top Bottom