• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, it seems it increases arterial blood flow and he was there with his wife, so ... maybe curling was't the performance he was trying to enhance?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    tell me about it, I can tell when my kids are watching Netflix, every time I log on some funky Japanese cartoon pops up under "continue watching" or "suggestions"....im tempted to change my password!

Tell me about it too, I can tell when my son visits. For some reason he watches chick flicks and my algorithm is screwed up for a month after he has been there.

Terrible Ted

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2014
    SW OH-IO
    Aleks is going to be sleeping on the couch for a looooong time. I can't even imagine where "cost me an Olympic medal" falls on the silent treatment scale.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    :n00b:

Their algorithm sucks. I honestly wish the ratings were actual ratings, not personalized. I just hate rating a critically acclaimed movie with one star just because it's not my cup of tea.

I wish there was a way to "never recommend a movie with this keyword." (First one I'd enter would be anime.) Or, maybe ignore a movie for the purpose. "Look, I only watched that because my wife wanted to see it. Never, ever, ever, recommend something because I watched Must Like Dogs."

Plus, it seems like everything Netflix produces gets a two star bump in the ratings, even though we all know 75% of those shows are ****.

Hey, if I hadn't heard about it on Adam Carolla's podcast, I wouldn't have found it.

My wife and daughters watching "When Calls the Heart" and "Merlin" all the time results in an estrogen-laden suggestion scroll that has me syncing up with them.

tell me about it, I can tell when my kids are watching Netflix, every time I log on some funky Japanese cartoon pops up under "continue watching" or "suggestions"....im tempted to change my password!

Tell me about it too, I can tell when my son visits. For some reason he watches chick flicks and my algorithm is screwed up for a month after he has been there.

[threadjack] You guys do know that you can setup profiles in Netflix, right? [/threadjack]

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Aleks is going to be sleeping on the couch for a looooong time. I can't even imagine where "cost me an Olympic medal" falls on the silent treatment scale.

Not to mention having Putin and the entire KGB honked off at you. It might be safer for her, if his wife sleeps in a separate location.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    A-Good-Wife-Brings-Balance-to-Life.jpg

Top Bottom