• huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    Subject: Fw: Only in America!!!

Let me see if I got this right...

• IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
    • - IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET................................
    1 - A JOB ,
    2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
    3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    4 - WELFARE,
    5 - FOOD STAMPS,
    6 - CREDIT CARDS,
    7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    8 - FREE EDUCATION,
    9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
    10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON ,
    11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED
    IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
    12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE

I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Subject: Fw: Only in America!!!

Let me see if I got this right...

• IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
    • IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
    • - IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET................................
    1 - A JOB ,
    2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
    3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
    4 - WELFARE,
    5 - FOOD STAMPS,
    6 - CREDIT CARDS,
    7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    8 - FREE EDUCATION,
    9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
    10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON ,
    11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED
    IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
    12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE

I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION

Here we go again. Please stop comparing my wonderful country to sh*thole nations like North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, or Mexico. We aren't any of those countries, thankfully. We are the United States of America and we stand alone in greatness. No one here gets a free job or free anything. Short and simple, your driver's license, social security card, welfare, food stamps, PUBLIC education, and government health care are all tax funded. Anyone who lives in this country pays some form of tax. If you purchase something from any store you pay SALES TAX.

From a legal point of view, yes, they should not be allowed here illegally. From a truthful point of view. Nothing is free, except speech, and all of this talking about the problem does nothing. YOUR tax dollars are funding all of the things you're complaining about. Like I said, talk isn't just cheap in this case, it's free, and it also achieves nothing. Our legislators don't care as long as their pockets are filled with cash and their garage is filled with cars.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Try the reciprocity found south of the border. See if President Calderón will let you stay in his country and issue you a "workers visa".

r.o.b.o.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Here we go again. Please stop comparing my wonderful country to sh*thole nations like North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, or Mexico. We aren't any of those countries, thankfully. We are the United States of America and we stand alone in greatness. No one here gets a free job or free anything. Short and simple, your driver's license, social security card, welfare, food stamps, PUBLIC education, and government health care are all tax funded. Anyone who lives in this country pays some form of tax. If you purchase something from any store you pay SALES TAX.

From a legal point of view, yes, they should not be allowed here illegally. From a truthful point of view. Nothing is free, except speech, and all of this talking about the problem does nothing. YOUR tax dollars are funding all of the things you're complaining about. Like I said, talk isn't just cheap in this case, it's free, and it also achieves nothing. Our legislators don't care as long as their pockets are filled with cash and their garage is filled with cars.

what rock are you living under? millions of people are living for FREE. ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE. They are paying that sales tax on items they buy with FOOD STAMPS or WELFARE which is given to them for FREE. It has gotten to the point where the amount of people who are mooching off of the hard work of others is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous and personally I'm sick of it. We have too many of our own to support we cannot support more and more illegal immigrants.

In a perfect world yea we would be able to support everyone who wanted to come here and live the good life but we CAN'T. NOT POSSIBLE. Time for them to try and make headway in their own country or get into ours LEGALLY.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    what rock are you living under? millions of people are living for FREE. ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE. They are paying that sales tax on items they buy with FOOD STAMPS or WELFARE which is given to them for FREE. It has gotten to the point where the amount of people who are mooching off of the hard work of others is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous and personally I'm sick of it. We have too many of our own to support we cannot support more and more illegal immigrants.

In a perfect world yea we would be able to support everyone who wanted to come here and live the good life but we CAN'T. NOT POSSIBLE. Time for them to try and make headway in their own country or get into ours LEGALLY.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize you can buy Nikes, Plasma TVs, PS3s, and gold rims on food stamps. I take back my argument. We should do as much as possible to become like Saudi Arabia, because it's such a cool, fun country.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    So start supporting the fairtx and you can remove the incentive for them to come illegally. *Remember that finances and freedom are what drive people, we have both and people want to share in that. Fix the root of the problem not the result.*

Top Bottom