• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I've met and spoken with GySgt Ermy a few times. As I said, he has every right to speak his mind at any venue he chooses. Your opinions do not eclipse anyone's right to speak, much less GySgt Ermy's. I've spoken to lots of folks, but have been intimidated by none of them..... not even you, sir.

Who are you to analyze what you describe as my fears? You have no concept, but you do seem to have a very inflated opinion of your analytical abilities. Might be a good idea to analyze just exactly what you do or do not know to be fact.

I keep clicking the rep button but even after 20 times it wont let me give you rep again. damn computers :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thanks for the rep, but there are those that would strenuously disagree with you. I just have no tact, and old ideas, that don't readily change. :patriot:

I think that does go with age. But when you see the decline of our country and society in almost every possible way, those old ideas may have been better than the new ideas... just food for thought.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I think that does go with age. But when you see the decline of our country and society in almost every possible way, those old ideas may have been better than the new ideas... just food for thought.

You're right. It really hurts to see what's happening now days. I have pics of my dad in WWII in the Pacific, me in SE Asia, and my son in Somalia..... then listen to some of the BS that's puked up by some of these....... well.... see what I mean ? ...... :rolleyes:

I have attitude issues, but I've earned every one of 'em........ :cool:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    he isnt that hard to meet. i set up at national gun day in louisville kentucky one year and he had a table signing autographs for mail call over by my table. on the last day of the show I walked back to my hotel that was across the street from the fairgrounds, and he was leaving at the same time as me and was staying in the same hotel. I asked if he minded some company and he welcomed it. just me and him walked the whole way shooting the **** about stuff. he told me to watch for his new show that was coming out (said it was gonna be called trigger time) and he also told me he had just experienced a fire at his office. I talked to him for a while. At the show he had people that were with him, but afterwards if you didnt recognize him you would have just thought he was another guy. he was very cool and It was an honor to meet and talk with him.

I can't decide to pos rep you for sharing your story or neg rep you out of sheer jealousy. :D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You're right. It really hurts to see what's happening now days. I have pics of my dad in WWII in the Pacific, me in SE Asia, and my son in Somalia..... then listen to some of the BS that's puked up by some of these....... well.... see what I mean ? ...... :rolleyes:

oh..... and another rep worthy post!! you are on a roll today. go buy a lottery ticket.:):

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    It was an honor to meet GySgt Ermy. He's a class act all the way around. This is the gunny and I in 2008. Right after the pic was taken, he whacked me in the back and told me, "I took my glasses off, so you'd look older than me". :D :patriot:

meandgunny.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana

Father-in-law: Korea
    Step-father: Vietnam
    Me: Persian Gulf I
    Step-son: Afghanistan

It's a family tradition.

Top Bottom