• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Whats up with hamilton town center?

I haven't been in a while and definitely haven't carried there.

Need a relatively quick response.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Simon does not approve of carrying on property that they own. If someone sees it they will send security to ask you to put it in the car or to leave the property.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Yep that's why I'm carrying the smaller gun in a IWB... Simon sucks. I won't buy anything and I won't eat there.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Yea I just oc today at the simon mall in muncie today, a lot of people and no issues. I figured I would get some grief from the over zealous security guards they have there.

clgustaveson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Yea I just oc today at the simon mall in muncie today, a lot of people and no issues. I figured I would get some grief from the over zealous security guards they have there.

Muncie PD is kind of crazy too. I had an officer tell me it wasn't the wild west... Because I let my brother borrow my 12ga because of a string of burglaries in his neighborhood...

They need to realize not everybody can wait on them.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    i got asked to leave when i was cc there the other day cause aparently when i took my hoodie off someone saw my gun and called security. it was funny watching all 5 security guards raiding santas village.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Muncie PD is kind of crazy too. I had an officer tell me it wasn't the wild west... Because I let my brother borrow my 12ga because of a string of burglaries in his neighborhood...

They need to realize not everybody can wait on them.

I listen to Muncie PD on the scanner almost every night....I'd say it kind of is the wild west!!! some crazy stuff...I definitely would not be living here with out a firearm.

I have been told twice, yes 2 times, at hamilton town center to cover my gun up......

First time, I am commuting from my parents house in Carmel to my house in Muncie.....realize I forgot my house keys when I got off on 67...ride back to town center where my brother is meeting me with the keys, I am sitting on the curb in the parking lot because I was on my motorcycle....where no cars are, hot summer day, take off leather jacket, security comes up on segway, tells me to cover up....guess my shirt had ridden up... I complied....

Second time, same thing, driving this time back to Muncie with the GF, had a slow leak in one of my tires, something didn't feel right, wanted to check pressure before I got onto 69...pull into hamilton town square, seriously out of the car for 2-3 min, security pulls up when I'm kneeling on the ground checking tire pressure, tells me to cover up..........kind of ridiculous, both time the ONLY reason my gun was showing was because my shirt had ridden up.....oh well, I will not be open carrying there ever, just to avoid the hassle

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    With it being holiday season, I have been in the malls more lately. I always check for the signs, and I have NEVER seen one at any of the malls around here. I guess since signs in and of them themselves are meaningless ... then they figure why bother to spend the money on them? I guess it is a way to 'save costs' ... either that or the mall property owner really doesn't know - or only cares enough if the some of the "sheeple" are a bit scared by their ignorance.

Top Bottom