• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Perhaps we should use purple when posting in threads like this. No one seems to get the sarcasm.

Personally not in favor of it. It needlessly scares people. It especially scares parents when their young children are with them. Also you're going to get the attention LEO and security personnel that you don't need.

It doesn't scare people. They hardly ever notice. Even if it did scare them, I don't care. I believe people are well served by encountering an OCer in public who handles themselves courteously. The more they see me OCing the less they become frightened. Also, never had a cop EVER say anything about it. :horse::horse::bacondance::horse::horse: Go on believing your myths about OC. I hope it makes you feel superior.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Personally not in favor of it. It needlessly scares people. It especially scares parents when their young children are with them. Also you're going to get the attention LEO and security personnel that you don't need.

I'm doing it wrong then. Maybe I should start duct taping it to my forehead again.:dunno:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    This thread isn't likely to change anyone's opinion on the subject. Like I have always stated, I 100% support open carry but in almost all situations it's not for me. I do not want people to know I'm armed and it has nothing to do with scaring people.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sorry didn't mean to threaten your manhood.

And how would you be threatening his manhood?
    You stated

He stated

I'm doing it wrong then. Maybe I should start duct taping it to my forehead again.:dunno:

Cause no ones running out scared.
    No police are being called.
    Therefore, we must be doing it wrong.

Still trying to figure out what or how this has to do with manhood.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way.
    I OC and CC.
    Not sure why either is a threat to either's manhood.

I carry.
    But I don't think people that don't carry aren't men.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Whoever told u this is a moron I can't find anything about anyone taking someone else gun and indiana Dosent issue u a ccw they just issue a u a gun permit it Dosent say concealed or open it's just a license to carry

I told me all that. It's my opinion.

stephen87 was being sarcastic. Those are common points brought up against OC.

I didn't see no dang purple. ;)
    :rofl: hahahaha you think your Internet post has that power? Oh man that's rich. There isn't a thing you could even say to my face that would threaten my "manhood"...whatever that means. I'm secure. Sorry.

What if I called you woman again?

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Actually putting it on the right forum is best.
    I have to disagree. If it were on the right forum, I would not have bothered looking at it because it is the same Blah, blah, blah. And I would have missed all the witty lines from so many.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If you can't / won't take the time to figure out what subforum your topic belongs in I see your future as limited here.
    Puh-leeeze. The only reason he'd be leaving any time soon is if he's run off by the neandertals with no social skills or he goes full Yeager. Since there's no indication the latter is going to happen, guess that leaves the former.

I must be doing something wrong.
    None of the above has happened to me.

Me either. But admittedly, there's a difference that might play into it for me. It takes one helluva of a JBT to harass a female with 2 kids.

stephen87 was being sarcastic. Those are common points brought up against OC.
    And despite his posts above, he's also a big proponent of OC.

Whoever told u this is a moron I can't find anything about anyone taking someone else gun and indiana Dosent issue u a ccw they just issue a u a gun permit it Dosent say concealed or open it's just a license to carry
    In before the "It's a license" crowd. :rolleyes:

A request though: it's y-o-u, not u.

This thread isn't likely to change anyone's opinion on the subject. Like I have always stated, I 100% support open carry but in almost all situations it's not for me. I do not want people to know I'm armed and it has nothing to do with scaring people.
    Now why can't everybody else be like this?

Top Bottom