• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    In law school, they never taught how one thing is "more legal" than another when both are legal....but honestly, they didn't teach a lot of things.

One is legal, unless you meet certain criteria. One is ILLEGAL unless you meet certain criteria.

Would you call 911 if they were drunk and carrying a rifle for "protection?"

Only if they posed an immediate threat to myself or my family.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I never said there were no limitations on appropriate behavior. This moves more towards reckless than inappropriate though.

You did not, I'm clear.

And yes, I'd say you're right about my example being more reckless than inappropiate.

Inappropiate would be something like a guy sitting across the street from a elementary school, in a van, wearing a "Little Girls are Sexy Shirt." In which case, I'd probably call the police due to his legal expression of his first amendment rights, and tell them that they better get there fast before I infringed on his face.... hypothetically speaking, of course.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I was hoping someone would take the position that it's A-OK to wander around drunk with a rifle, but it seems all of that contingent is asleep or otherwise engaged.

Top Bottom