• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Hey everyone, I believe we should have a Greenwood area open carry lunch for all the members on the southside to get together and know each other. This open carry lunch is for a good cause though. The Patriots Grill in Greenwood is seeing some hard times right now due to lack of business. I have eaten there numerous times and the food is always good, the service is always tremendous and they even have a magician on Tuesdays. The most important thing is that the only thing ever said to me about my firearm was nice .45 sir, what model is it. They support our second amendment rights at this restaurant and unfortunately their business seems to be suffering for their political stances.

The date will be July 14th at 12:30 in the afternoon, bring as many people as you want but give me a number of the people that will be attending with you. Lets get together, eat, talk guns, and help a local business get some awareness. They have already agreed to host this for us and need to know an approximate number so they know if they need to bring more servers in to work that day.

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I hardly think their struggles are due to their political stance...

But that's a different thread...

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Probably not doing so hot because there are too many Colts fans in the area for a "Patriots" bar to be very successful. Sounds asinine, but that's how people think.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Probably not doing so hot because there are too many Colts fans in the area for a "Patriots" bar to be very successful. Sounds asinine, but that's how people think.

Probably due to the fact that the restaurant game is played with very thin margins and they're in a cruddy location.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Both events are on, admins, please change the title date to July 14th. Myself and Redneck have talked and agreed to host two dates for this event. If you can not make it to his or you can not make it to mine there are now two events taking place at Patriots Grill at the same time.

Top Bottom