• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    :)so the wife and I took the grandkids to the dentist in Bloomington today. afterwards we go to golden corral for some good food. we are about to leave, when the wife comes back from the bathroom and says, that woman over there is carrying a gun. ok, so no big deal. she had what looked like a 9mm. openly on her side, no big deal. I then told her it is legal to open carry in Indiana. when we got ready to leave, I told this woman that I was glad to see she was prepared to defend her family, as was I, only I preffered to cc. you just never know who may be packin when your out and about.

CMac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    B-town
    A good Bloomington carry story? That's awesome! I've never had an issue here, but I hear some have. I'm glad all went well!

2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy
    So there was a gun in Bloomington around children and it didn't go crazy and shoot every kid in the head? I don't believe the story but its on the internet so it must be true.....

bonjour

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I think this is all fabricated. Everyone knows there's no good food at Golden Corral! ;)

I think that is highly dependent on WHICH golden corral it is.

The ones here in NW Indiana suck. They are horrible, both M'ville and Highland.

I've been to ones in Florida and one in Ohio that was pretty good. The Florida one multiple times over several years (family down there loves it).

NW Indiana locations? :puke:

XDmShootr21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Brazil, Indiana
    I think that is highly dependent on WHICH golden corral it is.

The ones here in NW Indiana suck. They are horrible, both M'ville and Highland.

I've been to ones in Florida and one in Ohio that was pretty good. The Florida one multiple times over several years (family down there loves it).

NW Indiana locations? :puke:

The one we had in Terre Haute was horrible. It actually got shut down due to lack of cleanliness, not to mention the food was just downright disgusting. But anyways, +1 to the lady in there for OC'ing and exercising her 2nd Amendment rights. :patriot:

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg

Top Bottom