• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Broadripple
    Heck, more than a range would be a decent place to buy guns/reloading equipment! There is nothing like that close to us except for Gander....but I don't consider them "decent"

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dude, you stole my idea! :D

I'd often thought that the northwest corner of Indy needed a good range and gun shop. But I have no idea how to run a retail business at all, and even less prospects for getting the needed capital to start one. Hell, I could barely write the business plan!

I do hope you can get this going, as I live near 79th and Georgetown. I'll definitely be stopping buy often after you open!

:ar15:

Muntz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    I commend you. There is definetly a demand in this area. I cannot imagine the hoops you would have to jump through to make this a reality.

W24P

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    I live just down the road near 106th, get it up and you've got a membership sold to me!

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    good luck with this adventure I hope it works. I know the city of Greenwood tried it a few years ago and the EPA and OSHA stepped in and put a stop to it. They were even going to be required to have a bullet proof ceiling. I'd hate se what it takes to pass OSHA for a high powered rifle range.

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    I will join. I drve to Lafayette now because it is not the hassel of driving to indy from lebanon

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Got a PM re: this from Martin. Apparently still in the works, but having to deal with Zionsville sewer requirements etc... I'm betting the city is fighting them with all kinds of zoning crap.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I've actually been considering opening a new shooting/training facility in the area as well....I've been getting quotes and discussing things with various range designers and companies ......I'd like to know where you guys are at with it as well

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Please build one close to Westfield. We're centrally located on the north side and currently lacking in any firearm facilities! Heck, partner up with the city government that's wanting to promote Westifield as a 'sports destination' to re-brand the city (since shooting is most definitely a sport!) Maybe they could get some national competitions to be held here as well!

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Got a PM re: this from Martin. Apparently still in the works, but having to deal with Zionsville sewer requirements etc... I'm betting the city is fighting them with all kinds of zoning crap.
    For sure. Although there a lot of gun owners in Zionsville. I sell the Lucas Gun Oil and it amazes me how quickly we sell it in that area. I was pleasantly surprised. I still wanna see the range go in the Carmel/Zionsville/Westfield area. Keep hoping-it will be an expensive endeavor.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    For sure. Although there a lot of gun owners in Zionsville. I sell the Lucas Gun Oil and it amazes me how quickly we sell it in that area. I was pleasantly surprised. I still wanna see the range go in the Carmel/Zionsville/Westfield area. Keep hoping-it will be an expensive endeavor.
    ^^^^THIS....since I've been doing the research and getting the ball rolling I have learned this very early on, but learned today of a possible investor :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Top Bottom