• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Tactical Firearms Training still has openings in the following April courses:

NRA Basic Pistol: April 14

"Ladies Only" NRA Basic Pistol: April 21

Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law: April 28

TFT's full 2012 training schedule is available at www.tactical-firearms.com. To register for any course, or to buy a season pass or ten-vivit pass to Eagle Creek Pistol Range, just click on www.shop.tactical-firearms.com.

We hope to see you in a course soon!

Guy

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Guy, have you considered putting your Indiana Gun Law class on a DVD to sell?

Thinking it would be a great source of info and I'd buy a copy for reference and several more as gifts for my family members that carry.

Just a thought.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Guy, have you considered putting your Indiana Gun Law class on a DVD to sell?

Thinking it would be a great source of info and I'd buy a copy for reference and several more as gifts for my family members that carry.

Just a thought.

That is an interesting idea and worth considering! But one of the advantages of my live course is that it is updated every time that I teach it - so that it includes the very latest court cases and statutory developments.

Case in point: Bryan Ciyou's latest edition of Indiana Firearms Reference Manual has nothing in it regarding the dramatic changes to Indiana's gun laws that went into effect July 1, 2011 (preemption, amendments to the requirements for having an LTCH, disclosure to employers, etc.), so the book was was significantly out-dated almost as soon as it was published. I fear the same thing would happen to a recorded version of my course, which I really want to avoid. The topic is just too important.

Guy

Top Bottom