• ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Money is no object.

Which vendor these days sells the best complete premium ARs? I'm typically a BCM fan but their complete rifle offerings seem to be fading away.

Companies with a strong track record of good customer service and outstanding warranties are given preference.

Looking at:
    Noveske
    KAC
    DD
    LWRC
    etc...

Intended usage is normal range use, 300 meters or less. No preference in rail systems really.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    DLSports.com If money is no object. Hand built, and proven for years and years. He's been in it long enough to know wtf he is doing. His handguards are the most comfortable and robust I've ever had. They are very spendy tho.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I love my Barrett , Seekins, and believe it or not my Armalite(before there was a A&B). I know a few guys that swear by Colt and I wouldn't own one and would sell it if it was a gift. You're good to go with any that have been listed so far. Do a little research and pick a poison.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Rock River Arms meets all of your criteria. My RRA NM service rifle upper arrived this morning and is already mated to a DPMS service rifle lower. It will be shot out to 600 yards.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I love my Barrett , Seekins, and believe it or not my Armalite(before there was a A&B). I know a few guys that swear by Colt and I wouldn't own one and would sell it if it was a gift. You're good to go with any that have been listed so far. Do a little research and pick a poison.

I am a big fan of both seekins and the the barrett ar15's. Seekins stuff is just so well built and thought out.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Daniel defense would be my choice. Do some research, I've been told crane uses their stuff when assembling rifles for tier 1
    Crane uses whatever they want as long as there is funding. (You’ll also notice that LMT was once the sole source for the Crane SOPMOD stock if you want to know what is used at Crane. DD was/is also used for MK18’s, but LMT had their hand in that basket too). LMT or Knights Armament are the premier go to pre-built factory rifles, a nod going to Knights for being “better” than LMT.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Rock River Arms meets all of your criteria. My RRA NM service rifle upper arrived this morning and is already mated to a DPMS service rifle lower. It will be shot out to 600 yards.

I wouldn't touch Rock River after there little political stunt.

BCM is where my money lies.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I love my LWRC, but if I were going to spend 2k+ on just the rifle KAC is what I would personally get. The SR-15's are badass

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom