• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Has anyone on here had the chance to compare these two magnifiers? Looking to purchase one or the other to put behind an Eotech XPS2 on one of my AR's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Not to throw a wrench in things, but I beseech you to look at the Primary Arms magnifier as well. I think you'll be glad you did.
    I'll do that, thanks! Cost was part of the reason for me to look at the Vortex. The Eotech is a lot of $$$$ for something that will only be used on occasion.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I'll do that, thanks! Cost was part of the reason for me to look at the Vortex. The Eotech is a lot of $$$$ for something that will only be used on occasion.
    I've read a few reviews comparing the EOTech G23 and the Primary Arms magnifier. You most likely won't even tell a difference. I've looked through the EOTech and I own the Primary Arms with the flip-to-side mount. After shooting hundreds of rounds with the Primary Arms, I have ZERO yearning to pay for anything else.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    My only complaint on the Vortex magnifier is the eye relief. I havent used any other magnifier so maybe they are all this way, but to me the eye reliefis way too short.I

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    How far are you shooting? I think a lot of people get magnifiers and don't even need them. You'll have no problem out to 250 + yards with the eotech on a man size target.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    That is sort of where I am now! I had this on a POF 7.62, replaced it with a Vortex Razor HD, now planning on putting it on a 5.56 AR. Really, its going on my GF's AR. She wants some magnification from time to time and not a real big fan of a traditional scope.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom