• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carmel Corn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Carmel
    I have owned or presently own several PCC. I hated the Sub2K because of the cheek weld. I have had both versions of Rugers PCC and love the new model. I have a couple of AR's one with Glock mags the other with Colt mags and they have run very reliably. I have a couple of the CZ Scorpions and they are built like a tank and run everything. I had the Camp Carbine and wish I had it back. The only thing wrong with that one is you have to watch the bolt buffer. The original would breakdown from cleaning solution and break damaging the rifle. Have shot the the CX4 and while it was fun to shoot It just didn't keep my interest. Shot a Tavor in 9 and again just not my cup of tea.

^ This

Shooting the sub 2K felt like my cheek was resting on a steel bar. The new PC Carbine feels nice, good weight and better sights IMHO.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Shoot Point Blank Merrillville has a rental, I have shot it a couple of times and really like it. I didn't know they had a new model already.

Should I come into some money Iwill get one and a Glock 19 to go along with it.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    Shoot Point Blank Merrillville has a rental, I have shot it a couple of times and really like it. I didn't know they had a new model already.

Should I come into some money Iwill get one and a Glock 19 to go along with it.

if point blank has one, i should probably run over there and check it out. i havent found anyplace local that has one in stock.

:cheers:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well it is a really good design and well thought out, to accept other popular brand magazines.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I really like my PC9. It's a lot of fun to shoot with the Glock 33rd magazines and romeo 5 red dot optic. Not the best looking rifle in my opinion(but not too bad) but very reliable. I have no complaints and for the money I think it's a great rifle. The aftermarket companies are already starting to come out with products for the PC9, it won't be long before you can make it into whatever you want it to be.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My personal opinion is it will never replace the AR platform in popularity, but could become the most popular new design.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    had a chance to run about 10 rounds through one last weekend.
    i like the option of using glock mags, 2 or 3 31 rd mags, and i'd be good to go

i think with the "proper" load, and a good compensator it will fullfill my "needs" for an all around PCC
    USPSA, steel and triple duty as a house gun.

:cheers:

Top Bottom