• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    Ok here it is who do you trust for your scopes? What manufacturer do you prefer for decent glass on a budget? I have afew high end nikons and even a decent leupold but they are on my high powered rifles and im getting a new 17HMR to plink around with and am tight on money due to the holiday. Any help would be appreciated.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i just got a nitrex tr2 and put it on a 22. natchez has good deals on them. im extreamly impressed. they are not really popular yet they are made be weaver.

on my centerfire rifle i run swarovski and nightforce so impressing me is not that easy. the nitrex is not as good as either for the centerfire scope companies but its a great scope for the price

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    I have had good luck with BSA Deer hunters got one on my 17 HMR holds zero great been on the gun for several years. Also had good luck with simons 44 mags.

langb29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    Indy Westside
    I like Swift for decent glass at a great price. For a little more, I hear good things about Vortex and Nitrex. I just hunted with my new Zeiss this year, and really liked the glass at low light.

Top Bottom