• ...and so much more!
  • charless917

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North East Indy
    Bushnell 510023 All Riflescopes - Sports Optics

Has anyone purchased from them before? Im trying to find a mid priced red dot, range use mostly but still want it to be good. Im looking at the Bushnell Holosight, I know it was discontinued in 2008 and they are only one of the only people that have them new for sale (which is why im a little hesitant to buy). The price is alright but getting to the point where I could just spend a little more and get the eotech but with the way im going to be using this I think the holosight will be good enough.

Also considering going cheaper and getting
    Barska 1x30mm IR M-16

Gander Mountain® > Barska 1x30mm IR M-16 Tactical Red Dot Electro Sight Riflescope - Hunting > Optics > Red-Dot & Laser Sights :

Anybody have an option? I would like to spend around $100 up to $200....then when everyone tells me to save my money and get eotech or aimpoint I can up that to the low $300 and try to find a used one. Anyone have one for sale? or the best place to buy from?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    for the love of the good man above, do not get that Barska, it will not keep a zero with anything more than a .22. I had one, it sucked. do not make the mistake i did. you will get 15 shots at most before your 0 starts to rise.

Go with
    Bushnell Trophy 1x32 Riflescope Matte T Dot 730132P 1x32mm 730132P-DEMO

Thats what i upgraded too. and it takes recoil from my SKS just as well as it does from my 10/22. And its on super sale right now.

charless917

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North East Indy
    yeah I have seen alot of mixed reviews on that Barska, Ill just skip it. I looked at that Bushnell Trophy and wasnt sure if I would like the T dot that much. Thats what I liked about the Primary Arms was the different types of dots you could use.

I might need to take another look at the Trophy. and they have it at gander for $150 so I could get it now....Im having an issue with getting what I should and not wanting to wait for it. I like the looks of that Trophy and Aimpoint the best but I feel like the ecotech style would be easiest/fastest to acquire your target. I have never shot from a red dot so I cant say what I would like only speculate what would be better.

Top Bottom