• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    so its basically the rehydrating salts of yesteryear lol. though easier to use since it appears you just drink it and are good to go vs having to mix it in with the water. they are 10 dollars for a 4 pack. i can see spending 100 bucks and grabbing some would be a good deal and could really come in handy after a big adrenaline dump. i'll probably order a couple 3 packs and see how they work

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Or you could buy Propel powder and a bottle of honey. Put the Propel in your water bottle, take a tablespoon or two of honey; should get the same effect.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I ordered a couple packs, we'll see if it's good. I'll give some to my wife she always deals with hydration related leg cramps. it should be a good go bag item.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    To replace electrolytes, I use Medi-Lyte tabs, which have potassium, magnesium, and calcium in them with regular water. We buy the tabs in a box of 500 (250 packs of 2) for about $30 off the internet. My wife and I use them to alleviate muscle cramps due to dehydration and they work very quickly.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    To replace electrolytes, I use Medi-Lyte tabs, which have potassium, magnesium, and calcium in them with regular water. We buy the tabs in a box of 500 (250 packs of 2) for about $30 off the internet. My wife and I use them to alleviate muscle cramps due to dehydration and they work very quickly.

link? I would love to have her try them out. right now she uses those homeopathic pills for leg cramps, they don't work that well.

Top Bottom