• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Had Corey at SSNFA order me a 10.5" LMT SBR today. This will be my first factory SBR, always wanted one that didn't have my info engraved on it. Once the paperwork clears I'll be selling the upper off of it as I just bought a 10.5" LMT upper a few weeks ago. Decided I'd like to have the whole thing. It will replace the lower on my work gun:

SBR-1.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's a Magpul MS2. It converts from single point to two point in just a couple of seconds. I ran a single point for years then tried a two point for about six months. The MS2 gives me the best of both when I need them.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Is that an SBR AND full auto? I think I see an "auto" under the safety when I go to the full size pic. Awesome setup either way.

That lower belongs to the Dept and is a MG. When my lower comes in I will turn it in and replace it with my new LMT lower and it will be a SBR.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    why would you wanna get rid of your machine gun? at least keep it to play with ;)

I never use the happy switch on it anyway, won't miss it a bit. I've been accused of shooting it on full auto at training a time or two when it was still on semi auto. Don't reckon I really need it. :D

Top Bottom