• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I just ordered a Ka-Bar Kraton handled Big Brother Knife. Some friends at work said Ka-Bar made good knifes. What is your thoughts on them?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Kabar is the one most recognized knife I have on my tables and they sell very well. You should really enjoy this knife. The big brother has not been out long maybe close to a year now. I sell them often and have not had any complaints.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Gotta love a good knife! You will notice a difference quickly between the quality of that and a cheapo knife.

I love my benchmades and dont see me buying any other brands any time soon

Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    You're not going to go wrong with Kabar. And, as a first 'real' knife, your off to a good start on building a quality collection.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I am the proud owner of 3 Kabars. My father's USN issue(served on a PT Boat WW2, my mother's(USMC WW2), and a "short"model that has been a hunter's companion for me.
    All tough as nails, and the 2 WW2 models could be reissued as very good to new.

(Dad's sheath is salt water damaged, but is serviceable.) No rust on the blades after 70 yrs! I do wipe them them down and store them out of the sheaths! The older ones do have a thicker blade, and the leather handles show a little of dry out.

Although women Marines(WW2) weren't really sent to combat areas, my mom ordered the Kabar from the American Legion, and gave it to me when I turned 18 and graduated from High School. (I liked hiking and camping)

Enjoy your Kabar, you have chosen well.

Top Bottom