• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wmitchell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Franklin, In
    Hope this is the right place for this question. I know a fella that almost considers his purchases from midway a monthly bill. Just wondering how many others are practically on a first name basis at their favorite firearm related store?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I like Midway and purchase from them once in a while but they haven't asked me out to dinner or anything. :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I wish Brownells had reloading stuff though.

I keep hoping they will roll all the sinclair stuff onto their site since they bought them.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    several hundred a month from brownells... i just wish they carried more of the product athat i actually use.... i have to get all my duracoat from midway.

rjhans53

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    probably Midway then grafs, then midsouth, and then cabelas. I would think about retiring in a few years but I'd have to cut down on my orders, It would be hard to do

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    at least once a week. it's the best since they put in caller id. now they call me by name when they answer the phone. they're powder stocking sucks, i went through columbia, mo. a couple weeks ago and thought i could save the ups hazmat fee, all they're powder is shipped from montana!!!!!!!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Midway is my main supplier for everything short of the actual guns. They generally aren't the cheapest, but they are competitive and you can't beat the breadth of product. Brownells is great for parts, but Midway fits my needs more often.

i would have ordered more from them last year but they were out of stock too much..

You can add items to a "wish list" and keep an eye out for them if you they are out of stock on a particular item and you don't need it immediately. I generally batch up my purchases to minimize shipping.

My Indygunworks bill and Childcare are the same!!! :nuts:

Well, you have to take good care of your "babies". :D

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    DSG: 2-4 times a month

BCM: 1-2 times a month

Midway: 1-2 times a month

I like DSG the best for what they carry. If they don't have it, then I go to BCM, if they don't have it, then I hit up Midway. :)

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Midway has uplula's on sale but they charge $4 special handling + shipping if the order is under $25 so I gotta think of something else I need or hope I find one at the gumshow in crown point tomorrow

Top Bottom