• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    Sounds like King George wants a second go at our guns.
    :+1: They didn't learn the first time, or maybe we didn't learn. We've been giving them up for years instead of being proactive years ago. We gave up so much that now so many don't see it as a violation of our rights anymore!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    :+1: They didn't learn the first time, or maybe we didn't learn. We've been giving them up for years instead of being proactive years ago. We gave up so much that now so many don't see it as a violation of our rights anymore!

The appalling thing is these are American citizens. Land of the free and the home of the brave my eye.

Here are the willing accomplices. It think we need to start a list of these folks and help relieve them of the weighty burden of office the next time elections roll around...

Sponsored by Representative GREENLICK; Representatives BAILEY, BUCKLEY, DEMBROW, FREDERICK, READ,
    REARDON, TOMEI, Senators BURDICK, DINGFELDER, HASS, MONNES ANDERSON, MONROE, SHIELDS,
    STEINER HAYWARD

Last edited:

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Another bunch of LEFT coast lunatics...uh 7 Senators and 8 Representatives =15 Democrats. We can only hope enough people in this country will wake up and quit voting loony tunes like this back in office

mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    This is getting crazy. Even though most of these states are left leaning, where are the true freedom loving Americans? We know there are still some in these states. Lord help us if and when it comes to the great state of Indiana that we will all have the courage to stand up.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Let these liberal POS's expose their true intentions. They are committing political suicide, and hopefully destroying their entire party in the process. They are making the mistake of believing they are in the UK, perhaps from listening to PM to much.

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Wow....10 years and $250K fine.& give up your 4th amendment rights!....this is getting out of hand!

JT Meeks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    The left never lets a tragedy go to waste. I hope every one of these politicians get exactly what they deserve come the 2014 mid-terms.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    It makes me wonder if there isn't a deeper agenda at work here. I realize that the liberals would like to ban all firearms, but I wonder if the liberals are trying to create a massive civil unrest as a means to justify total firearms confiscation. It seems each proposed gun control legislation is becoming more extreme. It's sickening.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    It makes me wonder if there isn't a deeper agenda at work here. I realize that the liberals would like to ban all firearms, but I wonder if the liberals are trying to create a massive civil unrest as a means to justify total firearms confiscation. It seems each proposed gun control legislation is becoming more extreme. It's sickening.

Or maybe they are trying to divert attention away from the UN small arms treaty coming up in 2 weeks. :dunno: Sneak their agenda trough by international treaty?

Top Bottom