• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    With segments like this it is no wonder I can't stand to watch or listen to this loud mouths show. What an idiot.

[ame=http://video.foxnews.com/v/1752318712001/oreilly-spars-with-republican-congressman-chaffetz-over-his-gun-control-idea/]O[/ame]

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    That's the problem with talk radio/political TV. They pretty much all devolve into yelling and the host never lets the guest get his point across except when they agree. I listen to talk radio all day, but this irritates me. If you feel that your position is superior, then argue the merits. Yelling is for amateurs.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    O'reilly disgraced himself in this segment. He is biased against guns in the first place and apparently also ignorant of current federal and states laws regarding firearms. Disappointing. I expect better fact checking from the interns.

ike1018

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't watch his show as much as I use to for this very reason. He seems to have gotten more arrogant over the years and I can't stand when he talks over his guests. I understand cutting them off if they are rambling to move a interview along, but he literally gave Chaffetz 5 seconds to answer his question before he interrupted him. O'Reilly isn't as smart as he thinks he is, otherwise he would know when to shut up and listen, maybe he would learn something. Plus his point at the end that if the FBI would have known Holmes had a AR they would have got him before this would have happend is crazy, my understanding is all the guy had on his record was a speeding ticket.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    This is the final straw. He has a deity complex. I won't watch him anymore and I am going to email him and tell him same.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I was incredulous at his comments about "heavy" weapons, 60k rounds of ammo, police being notified of "AK" purchases, etc. We all need to pound him with e-mail. It doesn't matter that he doesn't read them but you can be sure his staff counts the positive and negative. How can he talk of freedom and the heavy hand of government then come up with this startling line of thought?

I usually only watch his monologue, commentary by Carl Rove, Dick Morris and Britt Hume and his letters at the end. He doesn't interrupt the above guys much, probably because they've told him off air to STFU or they won't guest him.

Again, let's pound him with the e-mails.

Top Bottom