Organizing an OC event in Indy! Stand up for your Rights!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well my birthday and Johnny Appleseed's birthday are on the 26th!

Trust me, I'm setting aside a lot myself for this event. My son's 4th birthday is Saturday. We pushed his party to Sunday so we could attend this. I'm trying to convince my wife to come and bring the kids, but I'm not seeing this happening. It would be nice if she would come to ONE of these things. She just doesn't care. :facepalm:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I'll also give to each attending OC walker, 2 each of the following stickers...just because I can :D:yesway:

Each one's approximate size of 4" x 5".

5256_1201641074487_1032364911_645431_7211730_n.jpg

5576_1188425224099_1032364911_603156_2333497_n.jpg

1152x864gadsden_flag.gif

gunMolon_labecomeandtakethem-1.jpg

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Do you have the address for the parking garage for gps? Looks like there are two garages next to each other. Could be confusing to some folks not from the area. Not asking for me as I know the area. But some folks that will be attending are not from anywhere around here. Just saying......

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Do you have the address for the parking garage for gps? Looks like there are two garages next to each other. Could be confusing to some folks not from the area. Not asking for me as I know the area. But some folks that will be attending are not from anywhere around here. Just saying......

I think that will help as well. Once I get downtown I tend to get a little lost. Surely (GPS) ususally helps.

Just to clarify, this is where we are meeting correct?

OC Walk Parking Lot

OCWalk.jpg

Thanks

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    some GPS' let you put in longitude and latitude. the spot on that map is

39.765006 degrees north
    86.151534 degrees west

edit: just put it in my garmin 765 and its exactly where it is

Last edited:

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    :xmad:Well crap! It's 6:30 am and Guess what? Two of the department's Captains called off until 12:00. I get stuck on overtime untill one of them comes in! Of all the days, It happens today. Looks like I won't be there and I was the support emt. Sorry guys and gals. Good luck! I hope my family will still be there even though I won't be. Be safe.:ingo:

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    :xmad:Well crap! It's 6:30 am and Guess what? Two of the department's Captains called off until 12:00. I get stuck on overtime untill one of them comes in! Of all the days, It happens today. Looks like I won't be there and I was the support emt. Sorry guys and gals. Good luck! I hope my family will still be there even though I won't be. Be safe.:ingo:

We will miss you buddy

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Just as I was getting ready for bed last night around 12:30, the wife was looking for a little snack and decided on a Klondike bar. As she started to bite into it...all of the ice cream was melted and oozed out all over the place.
    My refrigerator took a poop last night...looks like the condenser decided to quit working.:xmad:
    Needless to say, we unloaded everything and hauled it over to our printshop so we wouldn't have to throw anything out. Got to bed much later than I had hoped, but still got a good night's sleep.;)

I either have to repair the thing or if the wife gets her way...we'll be getting a new one.

Now we're off to get some good carbs in the system before the walk...don't want to starve for energy while supporting the cause.:)
    I might take some energy bars along for the walk.:yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks guys. All of you. It means a lot to me.

I hate to interupt all the patting of the backs, but we have two small problems.

First, I have an American flag, but it's on a marking post. Not really very good compared to my Gadsden Flag, which, is on a 2" think pole and is as tall as me. So if anyone has a good sized American Flag on a good pole, please bring it.

Also, I have nothing to plan the National Anthem on nor a copy to play.

We have two options... Whoever's driving the support vehicle can pull up and pop in a CD, or us, as a group, can recite it. Up to you all. I'd rather recite it myself.

Top Bottom