Original Bob Marvel wearing some 90,000 year old mammoth tooth!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Lots of great comments here! Thanks much boys, I really appreciate them!

If anyone is near NWI and has any desire to shoot some of these pistols I post, feel free to just DM me, I’m always up for shooting and letting others experience these weapons for themselves!

traderjoe

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2020
    South Bend area
    Some years ago, I purchased a Marvel 22lr upper for my 1911. I had reliability issues and Bob said to send the complete pistol in and that he would take a look at it. When I got it back it never had any problems going forward. I can't say enough about Bob

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Some years ago, I purchased a Marvel 22lr upper for my 1911. I had reliability issues and Bob said to send the complete pistol in and that he would take a look at it. When I got it back it never had any problems going forward. I can't say enough about Bob

I talked to Bob a few weeks ago... I have to say, the guy is literally has an insane amount of knowledge that he just spits out as if its common tongue. Couldnt have been nicer over the phone... Long story short we were talking over some of the examples of work I have that came from his shop. He recalled damn near all three to a T.

He was really nice and it was nice to chat with him after all these years:)

Top Bottom