• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    I've recently decided to put my hand in the milsurp bucket. Due to my tendency to lean toward the less common I have set my sights on a Dragoon Mosin. I would really like to pick one up but can't find one ANYWHERE, find a lot of "ex-dragoons" but no originals. Anybody her know where I can find an original, untainted Dragoon? Or maybe some direction as to where my best chance of finding one would be.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Well there are no current imports of Dragoons so I'd say gunbroker is your best option. I've probably only seen a handful of Dragoons over the years at gunshows. Truth be told if I found any at a decent price at a show I would have bought them.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    An all original Dragoon, if found, will more than not be a SCW rifle and will sell for well north of $1000.00 at auction. I bought a Finn Captured 31 Dragoon last summer that is all stamped matching and except for the [sa] and a taller front sight is all original, and I got a hell of a bargin for it @$700.00

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    An M91 would be far easier to come across, and is the same rifle other than being a couple inches longer.

I picked up a 1915 Westinghouse M91 that I'm pretty sure was a SCW rifle for $300 in the classifieds section recently. They're out there.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hey I’ve just joined this website and haven’t donated yet but I’m interested in your Glock 17 if it’s not to much trouble or against any rules could you leave your number in a reply to this message or if it allows you to PM me that would be great. Thanks
    Yes. This is against the rules.

Top Bottom