• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I appologize if this isnt in right catagory section . My name is Dan and this post is for CONTENDER 1st gen models. I am giving you guys a heads up , a gun shop by me has a contender 1st gen with couger on side of it and they want 750 I think it was for it. It is wearing a scope on top of it and pachmyer grips. Caliber is 44 magnum I believe.Blueing was pretty good and I think it had what looked like a compensator or choke on it . You would have to call to get exact info.The shop is called WARRIOR ARMS on US 30 in valparaiso . They are only opened on friday , saturday sunday monday I think. VERY GOOD SHOP to do business with.Owner is a county sheriff and works during the week.Very helpfull and his service is great.They have a gunsmith in the shop also , and he is very good also.Hope this helps somebody looking.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Its a shame that T/C getting shut down by S&W has caused such inflation on models that already had not been produced in over 25 years. I'm not criticizing the shop, because the market is the market.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I appologize if this isnt in right catagory section . My name is Dan and this post is for CONTENDER 1st gen models. I am giving you guys a heads up , a gun shop by me has a contender 1st gen with couger on side of it and they want 750 I think it was for it. It is wearing a scope on top of it and pachmyer grips. Caliber is 44 magnum I believe.Blueing was pretty good and I think it had what looked like a compensator or choke on it . You would have to call to get exact info.The shop is called WARRIOR ARMS on US 30 in valparaiso . They are only opened on friday , saturday sunday monday I think. VERY GOOD SHOP to do business with.Owner is a county sheriff and works during the week.Very helpfull and his service is great.They have a gunsmith in the shop also , and he is very good also.Hope this helps somebody looking.
    Just gonna drive by in about an hour. Wish I needed it.

Top Bottom