• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I did find he made a crack about her boycotting the academy awards several years ago. Saying her boycotting the awards was like him boycotting Rhianna's panties. Not that he would go, he just wasn't invited.

But she is supposed to have alopecia, if so the joke was a bit in bad taste.

Just found out about the alopecia.

These guys basically theorize either that or about everyone hammering him about their relationship.
    Also, they say, if you don't want people talking about your relationship, don't bring it out for everyone.

some language is NOT safe for work

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Two thoughts sprung to mind.
    1. as old and feeble as I am, I would like to think I could smack Rock hard enough to wipe that big **** eating grin off his face.
    2. it is so sad that this took the spotlight away from our first black latino LGBTQ+ winner in a major category.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just read the LAPD asked Chris Rock if he wanted to press charges and he declined.

I would have had to think on that one a bit. Not because of the hit/slap but because it was a douche move by Smith. And spending a couple hours in jail instead of hitting the after awards parties would have been a kick in his ****.

In all honesty, Smith probably should have been removed from the awards right after. Of course that would open up a can of worms. Enter the good Reverend Al and Jesse.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Got sent all the unedited video this morning and researched it. I thought it was all just staged...but not anymore. Will got a award later and in tears apologized for what happened but not to Chris Rock. Later Denzel Washington talked with him. This was a action that Will Smith shouldn't of done. I think his own words was "in this business you have to take jokes and insults and roll and smile at them." But I guess everyone has a breaking point....Will Smith award was for a movie and as King he stood up for his family...maybe something good rubbed off on Will. Facebook is alive and I would say 95% of people hating Will Smith for what he did....As for me I do not.....one man did something to another man and that man took care of it face to face. This is how you roll this is how I roll. People are getting tired of the insults and crap....we look the other way all the time.....maybe Will had told Chris...no jokes about my wife....and Chris did anyway....like Chris said...It was about a movie not your wife....wrong, he knows it was towards his wife. Nope, not going to judge Will Smith...I think the Rock got what he deserved, keep your mouth shut. Spokesman for Will Smith said this will be takin care of between the two "like family".

Top Bottom