Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    good to see you, been thinking about you
    Well, I have tried to swing thru INGO in general and this thread some but to be honest besides being overwhelmed with everything I just haven’t felt very much like socializing. Still don’t but I guess I have to get back to “ normal” stuff sometime. Thanks for thinking of me. Been a real tuff row to hoe.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, I have tried to swing thru INGO in general and this thread some but to be honest besides being overwhelmed with everything I just haven’t felt very much like socializing. Still don’t but I guess I have to get back to “ normal” stuff sometime. Thanks for thinking of me. Been a real tuff row to hoe.
    You've been missed and in our prayers. Nice to see you again.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    it is hard to imagine how hard it is been, sorry that you had to go thru it

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    To really complicate things I came down with covid 3 weeks ago. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Still dealing with affects. Wife got it a couple days later tho didn’t hit here as bad.

We will still be dealing with things for a long time. Once memorial and stuff was over & we got thru court/estate established we have been balls to the wall emptying his house ( story and a half plus basement ), cleaning, etc. Finalized listing, pricing, For Sale signs went up, and listing went online late Friday. By 2PM Saturday ( yesterday ) had been 4 showings and 1 offer. The 1 offer said would raise if bumped by another offer or if we counter ( have until 5 PM Tuesday). We listed at top of expected selling range. Hoping to make a deal in top half of range by late Tuesday, early Wednesday. Don’t want to still have when all the leaves are down, snow flying, heating bills pouring in. We sold and donated a ton of stuff. Our house, garage, storage condo, and my shop all have a considerable amount of stuff piled up but can sit for a while. We are taking a week or two to rest, get all our lake toys out of water, and catch up with things.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    To really complicate things I came down with covid 3 weeks ago. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Still dealing with affects. Wife got it a couple days later tho didn’t hit here as bad.

We will still be dealing with things for a long time. Once memorial and stuff was over & we got thru court/estate established we have been balls to the wall emptying his house ( sorry and a half plus basement ), cleaning, etc. Finalized listing, pricing, For Sale signs went up, and listing went online late Friday. By 2PM Saturday ( yesterday ) had been 4 showings and 1 offer. The 1 offer said would raise if bumped by another offer or if we counter ( have until 5 PM Tuesday). We listed at top of expected selling range. Hoping to make a deal in top half of range by late Tuesday, early Wednesday. Don’t want to still have when all the leaves are down, snow flying, heating bills pouring in. We sold and donated a ton of stuff. Our house, garage, storage condo, and my shop all have a considerable amount of stuff piled up but can sit for a while. We are taking a week or two to rest, get all our lake toys out of water, and catch up with things.
    Glad to see you back! I know you've been put through the ringer with everything that has transpired. You've been in our thoughts.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    sounds like you have been real busy and sorry to hear about covid on top of everything else, at least the market for houses is still strong and you should be able to off load it quickly

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    sounds like you have been real busy and sorry to hear about covid on top of everything else, at least the market for houses is still strong and you should be able to off load it quickly
    Figured it would sell fast if priced right. Plymouth Ave. between Main St and Shanklin Park, Millrace neighbor hood, just north of college, just south of downtown, move in ready. Guessing the first offer for cash is a landlord. Little running of numbers in my head I figured even financed at today’s interest rates the payment, taxes, insurance would be under rental rate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom