OSUT#252 - The Jolly Old Fat Guy is Coming Soon...don't forget to bake him some cookies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I need to wrap stuff, decide on Mondays menu and make sure I have everything. Go to grocery, pick up pies…. I am starting to feel overwhelmed… feel like I am forgetting something too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to wrap stuff, decide on Mondays menu and make sure I have everything. Go to grocery, pick up pies…. I am starting to feel overwhelmed… feel like I am forgetting something too.
    I need to wrap Susan's presents. We only got each other a couple of things this year since we had the shower put in.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    the comforters I have to take to the laundromat, she has put them in the machine here before and I can tell the machine is nor happy about it

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Decided to wash the bedspread. It's been awhile, but since we don't have critters that like to sleep up there anymore, I figure it's not getting very dirty.
    You sure do like to wash DD. Your washing machine is gonna cry "no mas!"

I remember a friend of mines grandfather used to like to polish his car so much that he wore the paint off of it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You sure do like to wash DD. Your washing machine is gonna cry "no mas!"

I remember a friend of mines grandfather used to like to polish his car so much that he wore the paint off of it.
    I just like to keep up with it. It's rare that I ever have more than 2 loads to do, and usually that only happens when I have to do whites.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    do you have a family of 8 secretly living in a back room generating that much laundry?
    Nope, just the two of us. A load fills up a lot faster in cold weather, with sweatshirts, jeans and long sleeved shirts. In the summer, with shorts and tank tops, it takes a lot longer to get a full load.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom