Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had to go to Kroger and Walmart. When I got home, as I was pulling in the garage, my headlights caught a glint of something shiny on the floor. I stopped the car to see what it was and found this:

1704924599658.png

It's Susan's "wedding" ring. She lost it Sunday and we looked all over the place for it. It's the second time I've found it. Last time was in the house on the floor and she hadn't realized it had come off. I'd say she needs to get it sized before she wears it anymore! Needless to say, when I texted her the pic, she was very happy. :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I've made crab rangoon at home. It's not hard, but it's a little time consuming putting them together.
    Yeah this YT channel is based out of Tampa Fla. The first time I had seen them get Brisket Rangoon I was like "Man that looks darn tasty". They seem to love them; I mean who wouldn't.

It's basically the same premise. They use a wrapper and wrap it up like a Rangoon but they are filled with brisket instead of crab.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah this YT channel is based out of Tampa Fla. The first time I had seen them get Brisket Rangoon I was like "Man that looks darn tasty". They seem to love them; I mean who wouldn't.

It's basically the same premise. They use a wrapper and wrap it up like a Rangoon but they are filled with brisket instead of crab.
    But no cheese? The cream cheese really makes the crab rangoon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom