OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I agree...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Off and on snow showers. Big whitecaps rolling in. Wind is hitting outside wall/windows her in office and I am cold. got a space heater running.

Been on phone or sending emails all morning. Trying to finish couple things before getting son's estate stuff and ours to CPA. Last couple years have been using wife's mandatory IRA withdrawal amount for donations. Last year and this year received no 1099s for those. Need to get it figured out and corrected. This year still taking standard deduction on our return. That will be changing this year or next so don't want to wait until faced with the situation to address it. Been making calls/emails to the charities but only head back from 2 so far.

Didn't get a 1099 for interest from our bank nor from a charity that for years takes a monthly donation by credit card...makes no sense.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    some people just need drama and can't have civil discussions with the understanding that it's ok to disagree

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I was a little worried walking thru the woods and hearing the trees squeal and rub
    I know. I think about that driving down a lot of roads in our area…lot of big, dead trees.

We have soft maples here that are the dirtiest trees we have ever had. Nothing like the hard maples at our farm house were. Here Sticks, limbs, branches coming down every wind. Now I can look out see several large enough you do not want them to drop on you or a dog. They are either just hanging/swinging or broke half way off just a matter of when.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom