OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Have figured out only way to get frig in and old one out is to remove our front door from it’s hinges. I purposely bought the updates model our current one. Measurements are the same except new 1 is a bit taller but doesn’t matter. I sure don’t remember doing that but must have. Course I was younger and in much better physical shape and probably had a buddy or 2 lined up to help. Hopefully delivery/install guys can help.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    managed to move the car to get the boat out, son was talking fishing this weekend
    Only issue I see is wind.

We don’t want to launch pontoon for summer yet. Was planning on working on the Lund this week but haven’t got to it. May have to get kayaks, paddle boat home from Syracuse. Or just fish from shore. Nerves at L3/4 are fired up so not looking forward to lifting, pulling, anything. Spinal injection Monday.

Time to find food

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hi all. My best friend's wife called me as I was getting back in the car at Aldi's. He passed away last night. I had planned on going to see him this weekend. 2 months turned out to be 2 days. He was having a lot of trouble breathing last night and just leaned back in his chair and went to sleep. ****ing cancer sucks.
    I am sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom