OSUT #255 - Beauty Sleep - Does it Really Work??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Almost time to leave for the movie. Clothes in the dryer won't be done before I go, so I'll have to run it for awhile when I get home. Probably going to be hungry. It's almost a 3 hour movie.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ours aren't due until June. I have to renew my drivers license this year too, but that's not until December.
    Ours are all due in April. Even though we have a dozen registrations with boats and motorcycles and trucks, everything is old so it isn't crazy expensive. Probably about $400 this year. Probably need to add plates and insurance for the '85 that he is working on now since it is now drivable. He's got the roof all straightened out from where the tree had fallen on it before he bought it. Still needs to replace the windshield and do some minor rust repair before he paints it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby is changing my oil...I hear him out there revving my engine. I hope he is just warming it up and not finding more issues.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Goood Morning INGO! I got some real beauty sleep last night and got up this morning feeling ok. Having a hot pot of coffee at my disposal and enjoying good conversation with my wife about all the craziness in the USA is where I’m at so far today.
    Thankfully no doctors, no tests, no nothing but peace and quiet on the agenda today. If I want to do something fine, if not I’ll take it easy today.
    Doesn't get any better. :patriot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby used the last oil filter for my truck. Got a half dozen on Amazon last May for 4.39 each. Price is now over $8... cheapest option I found for the same filter was if I buy a dozen, I can get them for $8 apiece. Thanks Uncle Joe.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hubby used the last oil filter for my truck. Got a half dozen on Amazon last May for 4.39 each. Price is now over $8... cheapest option I found for the same filter was if I buy a dozen, I can get them for $8 apiece. Thanks Uncle Joe.
    Have you checked Fleet Filter?

I used to buy in bulk from them.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Morning everyone. Been a minute since I posted (here). Hope everyone is doing great! Contemplating going to the gun show...haven't been for a few years. Just not looking forward to the parking fiasco nor being in a bad neighborhood.

My birthday came and went this week. I am now enjoying my last of the 50's decade. I saw some inspirational Facebook meme the other day that had something to do with not looking at tasks for the day as "I have to do x, y and z", but rather "I get to do x, y and z." Okay so it sounded much better in the meme, but it is a pretty good outlook on things.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone. Been a minute since I posted (here). Hope everyone is doing great! Contemplating going to the gun show...haven't been for a few years. Just not looking forward to the parking fiasco nor being in a bad neighborhood.

My birthday came and went this week. I am now enjoying my last of the 50's decade. I saw some inspirational Facebook meme the other day that had something to do with not looking at tasks for the day as "I have to do x, y and z", but rather "I get to do x, y and z." Okay so it sounded much better in the meme, but it is a pretty good outlook on things.
    Happy Birthday!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom