OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I cleaned bathrooms, still doing laundry (last load in the dryer), did some outside stuff - changed my trail camera cards, unloaded the cement blocks I haul around in my pickup in the winter and stacked them in the tractor shed. Lots of daffodils in bloom all over the yard. When the dryer is done, I may go for a walk and look for shed antlers. I'm seeing bucks on the camera cards with mostly just one antler now.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    What kind of flowering tree do you want? Redbuds, crabapples, dogwood and tulip trees seem to all do well here. Bradford pear are not recommended due to being invasive and usually end up breaking off in storms. I seem to manage to dig up starts of the ones I suggested above pretty easily by asking friends who have them in their yards. They are also native to Indiana so I'm sure that helps them to survive our growing zone better.
    We have a beautiful redbud, so I thought dogwood and maybe crab apple.....for the animals

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ugh. Between the NCAA basketball tournaments and Easter, my usual Friday night TV schedule is hosed. Friday nights are the worst TV nights as it is, but now it's really lacking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom