OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Good morning tm, target, ex.
    Had an exciting afternoon yesterday. Split my finger wide open when the drill bit broke while putting a hole in a metal plate. 3 stitches!
    Hate to hear that. I have broken a few drill bits and come close to needing a few myself,but always seem to luck out(and now use a drill press more often). Lifting a toilet by the tank cost me though back in 2021. I knew better to, but though I just need to get it through this door. Shattered into pieces and did a number on my thumb and palm that involved glue and stitches.

Morning all

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Hate to hear that. I have broken a few drill bits and come close to needing a few myself,but always seem to luck out(and now use a drill press more often). Lifting a toilet by the tank cost me though back in 2021. I knew better to, but though I just need to get it through this door. Shattered into pieces and did a number on my thumb and palm that involved glue and stitches.

Morning all
    We were on a roll yesterday. Seemed like everything was going smoothly. We only had to make 1 run into town for addition 2x4s. Then BAM!
    20240417_063221.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I ate my oatmeal.
    If you eat it every single day at some point you loath oatmeal. When I hiked the AT I ate it every day for more than a month. One morning I was so sick of it and felt starved. Looked in my snack bag and had some gummy bears. Added them to it just for calories(I had lost 30lbs or so by that point) and ate it all. It was disgusting. Less than 2 hours later I had puked so much I could barely stand(it was also hot). I never ate it again on the trail, and now will maybe once or twice a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom