OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you eat it every single day at some point you loath oatmeal. When I hiked the AT I ate it every day for more than a month. One morning I was so sick of it and felt starved. Looked in my snack bag and had some gummy bears. Added them to it just for calories(I had lost 30lbs or so by that point) and ate it all. It was disgusting. Less than 2 hours later I had puked so much I could barely stand(it was also hot). I never ate it again on the trail, and now will maybe once or twice a month.
    I have been eating it 4-5 days a week. Mostly 5. I will find out if it has helped my LDL next month. If it hasn’t, I will go on a statin and return to eating my old regular breakfast.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    We were on a roll yesterday. Seemed like everything was going smoothly. We only had to make 1 run into town for addition 2x4s. Then BAM!
    View attachment 347353
    They say most of the nerves are actually on the other side, but from my experience, ALL the nerves on the top side are always Pi**ed Off about something, even the least thing.

That looks like a big thing.
    Ouch!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I saw those frost/freeze alerts coming up. Of course my fruit trees are pretty much all in full bloom now.
    Yep. My Peach trees are in full bloom already. sigh.
    I am going to try and build an A frame over them and at least get them some cover with heat lamps. I just planted them in 2022, so they are still small trees. I would like to see what they do this year honestly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom