OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    My little girl is home. Surgery went well and she has three medications to take over the next week.
    She's pretty red and bruised, but is in good spirits; just wore out from the ordeal.
    We get results back on the mass in apporoximately 10 days. Fingers crossed it's not cancerous.
    Now to get a second job.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Howdy Lpherr. Glad the surgery went well and hope it comes back benign and your pup heals up quickly!
    Thank you, sir.

She's getting around much better than I was expecting, but they gave her some pretty good meds at the vet. After those begin to wear off, that might change a little. Supposed to keep her calm for about a week. Good luck with that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thank you, sir.

She's getting around much better than I was expecting, but they gave her some pretty good meds at the vet. After those begin to wear off, that might change a little. Supposed to keep her calm for about a week. Good luck with that.
    Does she have to wear the "cone of shame"?

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Thank you, sir.

Great news, Lpherr!
    Everything DD just said, doubled.
    Our pups are family, period.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My boss stopped by my desk today (she usually makes the rounds to say hi to everyone on Mondays) after I had gotten my new ID card. She said something about it and I said, "Yep, hopefully this will be my last one since it's good until May of 2027!" She just said, ":lala:" . :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Our ID office is outside of our security checkpoint, so when I got there this morning, I just showed my old card to the security officer and then "badged in". When I got my new one, since it hadn't been registered yet, I had to come in and take off my shoes and belt and empty my pockets to get back in. :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh yeah, the pollen is starting up. No clouds yet but there's a "haze" and my eyes are starting to feel dry. The Kroger brand Zyrtec helps with my nose, but I've got eye drops for my eyes. I really pity people with severe allergies. Mine are just a minor irritant.

Top Bottom