OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I took ole Waylon for his walk at the pond. His man buddy was there today so he got to be petted by him.
    Ruthie's "boyfriend" (Susan's former physical therapist) came by and took her for a walk Wednesday. She's always excited to see him and go for a walk. I think it's cool that he does that even though he's no longer seeing Susan. He really bonded with Ruthie.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Okay fellas, busy day ahead. I need to go pick up my chicken order at Martins Custom Butchering. I have 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast and 20 lbs of thighs. I have to deliver the other 20 lbs of thigh meat to the boy in Mishawaka. I also plan on buying some fancy mother's day cookies at the Dutch Maid and drop off to the boy (for the DiL) and my daughter.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All the clouds are gone and it's a beautiful day out now. Guess I'll get the baskets and the big planter done and then maybe head to the greenhouse. They don't open until 10.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone. Getting ready to go to my parents house. I have a patio tomato plant that I picked up yesterday so I'll plant that right by the deck where mom likes it. She misses her garden but loves those fresh tomatoes. Have a pot of geraniums for her as well.

Daughter and I (and the babies) made our trip to the greenhouse yesterday so I got my tomatoes planted yesterday. Have some flowers to plant and just ordered myself a nice garden kneeler off of Amazon to be delivered tomorrow.

Black paint is going on the truck bed this morning so it should be painted when I get home.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gooood Morning INGO! Really looking forward to the North Suburban meeting of INGO members at Big Hoffa Barbecue in Westfield this afternoon at 1330 hours.
    Should be fun! :wavey:
    Every time I see that thread about the suburban meet and greet, I think it is for us burb drivers. :lmfao: I might spend too much time on squarebody suburban pages on Facebook.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    After chow, we dropped by the Farmer's Market. Mostly art still.

Same Mennonite family was there with cabbages, but offering nice sized cucurbit starts.
    I grabbed a double of asparagus.

Found another family with snap beans and some itty bitty Irish red taters. First I've seen this year so far!
    Another easy meal just waiting to happen.

I'm from a place where it usually pays to know people, so I always talk (too much for some Hoosiers) and these folks were from down by Louisville.
    Come up with a big truck to meet with their kin in Cicero.

But, I learned of another fresh market I had not heard of, nearby. Cicero is close to me.

Top Bottom