OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    They hear, feel, and smell things that we cannot. Hard telling what had him on edge. Sorry to hear he kept you up. Just gonna have to do what we did with the kids when they were tiny. Sleep when they do.

Good morning all. Especially SAM.
    Yes, absolutely!
    And all our tech and stuff, I hoped I could see something with my spotlight. Only saw deer, which honestly looked like fish in a barrel with that rig.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Funny thing about that distant Mother's day stuff, my wife ordered flowers from "where ever" no problem, but she ordered chocolates from Amazon and they were delivered, no problem.

But Wife uses Mentos to help settle her stomach during hard days at work and buys them by the carton.

When they notified her from Amazon, took a pic, that her shipment was delivered. Wife asks, hey isn't this your mom's front porch.

Yep, they delivered her Mentos to my mom in Texas. They fixed it right away and Wife had her Mentos that same afternoon.

I grilled her too. Nope, she said she even made two seperate orders to prevent that from happening. It happened. My mom was gracious, she hates peppermint and she has a flipping carton of Mentos.
    :dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning again. We don't do a big deal for mother's day, but my daughter invites me to attend church with them, and they spent the afternoon with her mil so I get to do whatever I want in the afternoon. My son is still in Berlin so I may get a message from him, but the difference in time zones makes it hard to talk.

Top Bottom